Warranty information provided applies to all toolboxes built by HMFINC. Truck-tool-box.com is a subsidiary of HMFINC. For any questions regarding warranty information please call (301) 790-1815 8:00am – 4:30pm EST
HMFINC— Ten Year Warranty
HMFINC warrants any Product manufactured by TRUCK-TOOL-BOX.COM will be free of defects in workmanship and material for TEN Years from the date of purchase. A copy of your purchase receipt IS NOT REQUIRED in the event a claim is made as each product has been serial numbered. This unique number indicates the date of manufacture. Your warranty IS TRANSFERABLE to subsequent owners.
What Is Included In Your Warranty?
Your limited warranty includes:
- Locks and latches, drawer slides, roller systems, Teflon slides, gaskets, gas shocks, welding and assembly workmanship
- Freight damage incurred in original delivery ONLY IF REPORTED UPON RECEIPT OF MATERIAL
What Is Not Covered In Your Warranty?
Your limited warranty does not include:
- Damage considered normal wear and tear or caused by an auto accident, illegal vehicle operation, or resulting from owner modification. The warranty also does not cover basic rust or scratches. Please be aware, any post delivery changes to your tool box not made or authorized by TRUCK-TOOL-BOX.COM will void your warranty.
- Loss of product due to theft or lost keys.
- Defects due to conditions beyond our control including, but not limited to overloading the tool box, general misuse, or failure to mount or assemble your tool box in accordance with provided guidelines or instructions given at the time of purchase.
- Your warranty does not cover theft of the tool box, damage to the tools or contents of the tool box or the truck or vehicle the tool box is used with.
- We can not be responsible for damage incurred by a shipping or freight company during return of the tool box to our facility.
- AS PERMITTED BY THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL TRUCK-TOOL-BOX.COM BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR RESULTING DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY FINANCIAL LOSS, WHETHER RESULTING FROM USE, MISUSE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE TOOLBOX.
How To Make A Warranty Claim.
- Contact us immediately , see contact information below
- Be able to identify the serial # of the Product, we can help you with that
- If possible identify the original purchaser
- Describe the defect
- Describe how the defect developed and when
- Be prepared to ship the Product to HMFINC, if required. We can provide the specifications for packaging.
What We Will Do to Correct Problems
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this limited warranty, HMFINC will remedy defects in materials or workmanship by providing one of the following remedies:
AT OUR OPTION and without charge to the owner for parts or labor:
- Repairing the defective portion of the Product in our facility, we do not fund repairs not made or authorized by HMFINC
- Provide replacement parts, to be installed by the owner
- Issue a refund equal to the purchase price paid less normal wear and tear. Requires the return of the defective Product. This offer is limited to the first thirty days after purchase.
- Issue a credit to be used toward the purchase of another Product, requires the return of the defective Product. This offer is limited the original purchaser and is prorated over a ten year life cycle.
No Other Express Warranty Applies
This Limited Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty for HMFINC products. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of HMFINC
1-301-790-1815 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST
HMFINC PO Box 2887 Hagerstown, MD 21741-2887
Freight and parcel delivery:
HMFINC 901 Pope Ave Hagerstown, MD 21740