Warranty information provided applies to all toolboxes built by Hagerstown Metal Fabrication, Inc. Truck-tool-box.com is a subsidiary of Hagerstown Metal Fabrication, Inc. For any questions regarding warranty information please call (301) 790-1815 8:30am – 4:30pm EST
Ten Year Warranty (excludes parts)
Hagerstown Metal Fabrication, Inc. warrants any storage box product manufactured by Hagerstown Metal Fabrcation, Inc. will be free of defects in workmanship and material for ten years from the date of purchase. A copy of your purchase receipt is required in the event a claim is made. The warranty is not transferable if product is resold.
Hagerstown Metal Fabrication, Inc. warrants all materials for 5 years. This does not include misuse that causes damages. Your limited material warranty includes:
- Locks and latches, drawer slides, roller systems, Teflon slides, gaskets, gas shocks, welding and assembly workmanship
- Freight damage incurred in original delivery only if reported upon receipt of material.
What Is Not Covered In Your Warranty?
Your limited warranty does not include:
- Damage considered normal wear and tear or caused by an auto accident, illegal vehicle operation, or resulting from owner modification. The warranty also does not cover basic rust or scratches. Please be aware, any post-delivery changes to your tool box not made or authorized by us will void your warranty.
- Defects due to conditions beyond our control including, but not limited to overloading the tool box, general misuse, or failure to mount or assemble your tool box in accordance with provided guidelines or instructions given at the time of purchase.
- Does not cover theft of the tool box, damage to the tools or contents of the tool box or the truck or vehicle the tool box is used with.
- We cannot be responsible for damage incurred by a shipping or freight company during return of the tool box to our facility.
- As permitted by the fullest extent of the law, in no event will Hagerstown Metal Fabrication, Inc. be liable for special, incidental, indirect, or resulting damages, including financial loss, whether resulting from use, misuse, nonperformance, or inability to use the tool box.
How To Make A Warranty Claim.
- Contact us immediately , see contact information below
- Be able to identify the Product, approximately when you bought it.
- Describe the defect
- Describe how the defect developed and when
- Be prepared to ship the Product to our facility, if required. We can provide the specifications for packaging.
What We Will Do to Correct Problems
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this limited warranty, Hagerstown Metal Fabrication, Inc. will remedy defects in materials or workmanship by providing one of the following remedies:
AT OUR OPTION and without charge to the owner for parts or labor:
- Repairing the defective portion of the Product in our facility, we do not fund repairs not made or authorized by Hagerstown Metal Fabrication, Inc.
- Provide replacement parts, to be installed by the owner
- Issue a refund equal to the purchase price paid less normal wear and tear. Requires the return of the defective Product. This offer is limited to the first thirty days after purchase.
No Other Express Warranty Applies
This Limited Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty for Hagerstown Metal Fabrication, Inc. storage products. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of Hagerstown Metal Fabrication, Inc.
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST
PO Box 1316
Hagerstown, MD 21741-1316
Freight and parcel delivery:
901 Pope Ave
Hagerstown, MD 21740